just starting out? don't be too embarrassed to use them...

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Seal of Approval


In previous posts I have recommended products, services, or opportunities that I thought needed (or at least would not hurt) to be shared. I have found that not all of the above are created equal. Some actually have no redeeming qualities at all.

Please accept my apologies, I got caught up in the hype.


That being said, I have decided to use the Yukio X 'Seal of Approval' to signify anything that I am truly pleased with and find that I cannot do without.


This is what it looks like...

So my promise is that anything that I give the 'Seal of Approval' to, whether its a product, service, opportunity, or information... paid or free... That it has to have at a minimum at least the same benefit to you the reader, as it does myself.

Thanks,

Yukio X

Would you like your own button? Visit this site by Adam Kalsey You can make one there, and its free.


0 comments: